Monday, April 6, 2015

Tone Narratives

I think it could be good. It's a new place, with lots of new people. It's much nicer than where we are now; bigger, newer. It's completely different but that could be good. I get to pick a new room color and go to a new school, I'll get to make so many more friends and build connections with other people around me. The beach will be nearby and I can wake up and hear the birds sing as the waves crash on the shore. It'll be good.


I don't know about this. There will be so many people I don't know, who don't know me. The house is so much bigger, which means more to clean, which is more that won't get cleaned, ultimately leading to Susan screaming. And really what's wrong with where we live now? I'll have to completely redo my room. It's a completely different school, much bigger and I know no one. I'll be forced to make new friends. What if I can't make new friends, or I don't fit in? I hate the beach, when the sand sticks to my feet, or when the seagulls steal your food right before you try to take a bite. I don't want to move, I don't want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment