Thursday, March 26, 2015

200 words

It’ll often be later in the evening, when the sun has fully set and above is covered with constellations and patterns of bright stars in the sky, after everyone has eaten a nice, long dinner and had time to discuss how their day had been, after they have all gone to sleep, the only noise heard is the sound of the TV which, has been accidently left on as a result of my father clocking out on the couch, when my dog has finally stopped running around the house attempting to eat everything he can get his mouth on, when the cars that usually speed destructively down the main street I live on have all settled down and abandoned the streets, when my sister bangs her fist on the thin wall that separates her room from my own, screaming at me to turn my “awful” music down because, “it’s too loud and some of us would like to sleep”, after I turned my music up just a tad louder, only for a few minutes until I turn it off, but loud enough to piss her off, after I’ve showered and taken the time to relax, right when I’m about to pass out, that’s when I remember I didn’t do my math homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment