Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Angry Letter

Dear Madeline,

I couldn't help but notice the skirt you are currently wearing. It's very lovely, I really like it. Perhaps, I like it so much because it's, oh I don't know, mine!! You took it from the bottom row of my side of our closet, and don't try and convince me it's yours. That trick has never worked on me before, so it definitely won't work when I had planned on wearing said skirt tomorrow. I even told you I was going to wear it!! Just because we share a room and a closet doesn't mean you can just go onto my side and steal everything I own without asking. Is it yours? No. You would not enjoy if you went to grab something and then, poof, it had suddenly disappeared. Don't try telling me you're not the one who stole it, you are the only sister I have AND it's currently ON YOUR BODY. It didn't grow a pair legs and walk off my hanger, so don't tell me you just found it lying around. And yes, I know our deal, you can borrow anything you like. But, if I do recall correctly, there were some a few things that went along with our agreement, like mini rules to go along with the main law. The first part was that, while you can wear whatever you want, you have to ask. I don't care if you want to borrow a sweater (even if it practically goes down to your knees, might I remind you I'm almost three years older than you) but you have to ask. "Hey Morgan, can I wear this tomorrow?" Now see, was that so hard? All you have to do is ask and I will usually give you permission to borrow something of mine, And the second little follow up rule is the owner of the piece of clothing (so in the case me) is allowed to say no, if they are going to be wearing said article of clothing in the near future. So even if you had followed the rules like a decent person would, I still would not have allowed you to take the skirt. You knew I was going to wear it, yet you decided to be annoying and obnoxious, and broke the golden rule. And while it sounds ridiculous and petty, sharing a room with your sleep talking self can be a pain in my ass, and the only thing keeping me from strangling you, are rules. Rules we put in place to stay away from pushing each other's buttons. Rules in which you broke. This incident has put you on closet probation until further notice, next time you should probably ask instead of just taking whatever you want. That'd be awesome thanks!

With no love,
Your Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment